Aaron and I ordered a 20 gallon aquarium for the family at the beginning of the month (around the 8th of June). They said that it was going to take about a week for us to get it! Well we received it today (the 25th) and the aquarium is cracked!!!!! This is infuriating!!! We cant keep them in the 10 gallon very much longer due to the fact that its 7 gerbils in their right now so we had to go to the pet store and get a new one, with the owner who we adore..he knows sooo much about gerbils and every other kind of animal out there! So we just spent like 70 dollars for a new aquarium (120 if you count the broken one) just for our babies to have some room! And who said gerbils were an inexpensive pet? lol
Thank you for listening to me rant
Heather