I am glad this came up. I have a litter that is two weeks old that is all spotted. 3 were born alive and 1 was born dead. I have been trying to breed this particular pair for over two months and only finally have I got some pups. They bred together four times in the last two months and nothing was produced or it was reabsorbed as fetuses. I finally split them up. The mother is a spotted argente and the father was her son a spotted light gray.( The official names for the shades of gray still has me confused.)  This litter has two that look like him ( spotted light gray) and one that is spotted dark gray. I am fascinated by this pup's coloring. His spotting is very large. It is mottled on his hind quarters too. The graying is in shades also. His head has a darker gray and it gets lighter as it goes toward his hind end. I can't wait to see him grow up.Do you guys and gals have clue as to what I have here? Can you guess the genectics? I am clueless. Thanks! .