Much as I agree with you,  I'm afraid Lisa doesn't want any advice, which is one of the problems she's running into with this group.  She does seem to be seeking attention, sympathy, and who-know-what all else. But based on her responses in the past,  I'd say rational and thoughtful advice is not what she's after.
       Just my tuppence.

~Mary

>go ahead and not believe it. You want proof? i'll dig up the dead hamster
and
>i'll send it to u

um, hun, ya want some advice??  if people are asking your age and such, they
are insinuating that you are immature......so ,one should not write this in
ANY circumstance, especially when you should be acting your age, not your
shoe size