Hey, everyone.  Well, I've sold all of my current litter of pups (I've decided to keep
the handsome Lilac Male with the 2 small white spots on head and back of neck - unless
someone really wants him, that is).  Now, I'm selling Anson, my very handsome Pied
Agouti Male.  He doesn't have a mate anymore, and with me going back to college in
less than 2 months, I've decided to find they little guy a new home.  I'm sure my
roomate probably wouldn't like it if our room was cluttered up with bunches of cages
filled with rodents.  :)  I'm definitely keeping my favorite pair, Fantasy and
Chimera, and Dimmesdale and Prynne, and Rylan, my 3 dwarf hamsters, and probably Ellie
and the little lilac.  They're all I have left.  I've already found homes for the
other pairs (breeding and non) that I had.  So, I'll just have the two breeding pairs,
and then Ellie, Rylan, and the lilac (I really need to find him a name, don't I?  Any
suggestions?) I just need a good home for Anson.  He's quite !
ha!
ndsome!  So, if anyone is intere
sted, please let me know.  Right now he's the standard price of $3 (plus shipping if
it's needed), but I'm considering just giving him away, provided that the new home be
a good one.  I have some pics of him up on my website
http://www.angelfire.com/ks2/royalstargerbils
They're in Pictures of the Royal Star Gerbils, under Adults , under Anson.

Hope this little note finds everyone doing great!!!

~Lanie~
AGS member and registered breeder
*Royal Star Gerbils*
http://www.angelfire.com/ks2/royalstargerbils