Again, I am sorry to hear about the dog. I am sorry you have to sign off the list. Maybe you will grow up one day and understand what you are doing wrong to have all these abnormal  number of deaths occur to your pets. Yeah they seem like accidents, but could they be prevented somehow? To be a responsible pet owner means to always be on the look out for potential harm to your pets. It seems like you don't do that.Go in peace.