Hello List !!!  :o)
Well I guess that Shelley was right  :o)  last night just after midnight
"Prego-Pando"  (Pandora & Blade)  :o)  :o)  were making allot of noise, and
this morning Shelley awoke and thought she was hearing birds chirping  :o)
and low and behold ..... 5 BABY PUPS !!!! ......  HOORAH!!!! Pandora & Blade
finally gave a real and true start to our newly registered "Pandora Clan" so
we have our very first "registered" breeding pair's pups  :o)
I'm not yet real good at the "genetic color" codes so I guess I got some
real work to do now so I'll be able to let you all know the colors and
progress of the "first pups" on the new AGS registered pups count that
starts up today.
Hopefully Cathy over in Moscow, Idaho reads and responds to this post and
can let you know the "prospective" colors that are likely  :o)  hopefully
though, we will have a "Siamese color" and is what we are hoping for  :o)
Pandora, as you know, is Siamese and we also have our extra special and
favorite "Gerbie!!!!"  the famous "Gerbil of the Wilderness"  who "selected
us" to live with. Last year one day and just appeared in our front acreage
and Shelley put a cage with the door open out there when we saw her playing
games with our 3 cats, and 10 minutes later she was sitting in it munching
on fresh veggies  :o)
Well I better cut this off now it's getting a little long and we just wanted
to make the announcement  :o)  and have !!!

     Don & Shelley
"TPC" of Washington