Yes, I know you should put neosporin on a banged up nose. The
question is how often? Every two hours? Twice a day?

Einstein's poor nose has gotten progressively worse. I changed their
bedding over to aspen (it was pine before, only because I had so much
of it left, and I figured as long as there were no pups around, it
wouldn't hurt them to nest in it for a bit longer) and the only other
thing I possibly have in the tank that could remotely irritate his
nose is toilet paper... but it's non-dyed and non-smelly. :) I
honestly don't think it's from digging too much, unless his nose is
more sensitive than his mate, Trinity. She's showing absolutely NO
sign of irritation.

And every time I put neosporin on he just rubs it off. Is my only
alternative to change BACK to pine, hope the to-be-pups aren't
allergic to it, and let the nose heal on it's own? I honestly don't
know what to do. He's the only one having a problem with the bedding.

Any suggestions are most welcome!

Thanks.

-Jackie & The Copper Dragon Clan