Hello

There have been several patches suggested to get_iplayer-2.87.

It is not clear which operating system you are using so I cannot be more
helpful.
I use Debian Linux and Mac OSX Snow Leopard/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite.

My get_iplayer computer is a Mac Mini using a 40in flat panel TV for monitor.
All the radio programs are put into iTunes so I can listen to them no matter
which room I happen to be in. I have airports and speakers in nearly every
room. I use my iPad with a VNC app to control the Mac Mini.

Sent from my iPad
terry l. ridder ><>