On 25/07/2015 09:00, Jim web wrote:
In article <55b2a529.21363.5819...@peter.kirk.isauk.biz>, Peter S Kirk
<peter.k...@isauk.biz> wrote:

Is there any quick way to find key frame times?
I'd also be interested in knowing that for the DVB-T2 streams.

Jim

Originally I used AVS4YOU (AVS Video Editor) to edit my files but found that, extracting a short clip from a half hour or one hour programme would take ages, whereas ffmpeg is very fast. However, the big advantage AVS Video Editor has is that it allows you advance the programme one frame at a time and the screen gives you the time for each frame. So I do the rough edit using ffmpeg to get the clip roughly down to size but then process smaller clip using AVS which allows me to do the fine tuning - I found that trying to do the final edit using ffmpeg often ended up with the first few seconds of sound missing.

Alan