On my Freeview HD PVR I can record anything the BBC broadcast and keep it as
long as I want. And it is a higher resolution and bit rate recording, often
with 5.1 sound which iPlayer never provides. If I have to use iPlayer for some
reason, I am already putting up with reduced picture and sound quality. Why
should I also have to put up with a limited retention time?

--
Owen Smith <owen.sm...@cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK