Hi Jim,

Many thanks.  I shall go there.

Regards,

Budge

On 05/09/2021 09:56, Jim web wrote:
In article <6fdea109-32df-a8e2-a4ca-e23ba8fb7...@errichel.co.uk>, Budge
<aje...@errichel.co.uk> wrote:
Hi and many thanks to Geoff and all who have replied including those who
have PM'd me as they have together improved my perspective of options.
The several questions and points raised are most helpful.
I'd also suggest trying  https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/

Both as a forum where you could get info from people who've done this, and
also perhaps where you can find info on the existing pages.

Its much better run than most 'forums' and also works with plain browsers
that have javascript 'off'. So avoids many of the pitfalls of other forums
(fora?). FWIW I know who runs it as he is a UKHHSoc member.

Jim