Dear Esin,

You got already some hints but, but try to address one issue at the time as
they may appear. For now, it is clear that you have a very fundamental
issue. The error message shows that you did not manage to use the correct
C++ compiler or compiler version. What the configure script finds on your
system is certainly not g++-10. I do not have experience with compiling on
MacOS but, in general I would not recommend you to use aliases.
It is OK to use the CXX, CC and FC environment variables as Michel Furnie
suggested. Just don't get into the mumps stuff that Michel discussed, yet.
You are not close to that point yet. If you manage to compile GetFEM
without mumps, then we can help you including mumps later.

Best regards
Kostas