Thank you very much, Kostas and everyone!

I compiled the package, which was as easy as  "./configure
CXX=/usr/local/bin/g++-10".

But now I get an error of course after "make" about finding libtool. I
installed it with homebrew (/usr/local/bin/glibtool/). I can't  tell from
--help of ./configure or make which flag I need to use to assign the right
directory for libtool.

Thank you!

Best,

Esin