Dear GetFem users,

I have started using Getfem using python. It is powerful!

I am currently running some examples using plasticity. It is calculating a few
useful results, including displacement(u) and Von-Mises stresses on nodes.
However, for Geomechanics evaluation I need the actual stress tensor
(Sigma_ij). I went through the examples. I found demo_tripod_alt calculating
the stresses but limited to elastic condition.

Please help me with instructions/examples to get stress tensor on nodes for
plasticity.
Is there a way use another failure criterion (different to Von-Mises or
Tresca), like Mohr-Coulomb?

Thanks,

Marcelo