Dear Guillaume Dupont,

Unfortunately GetFEM does not provide functions for eigenvalue analysis. As
you assumed you need to use the assembled matrices from GetFEM to calculate
eigenvalues/vectors with an external solver. You can convert from SpMat to
scipy.sparse e.g. with:

M = scipy.sparse.csc_matrix((M.csc_val(),*(M.csc_ind()[::-1])))

Best regards
Kostas