I've been getting failures from a few performance test:

 - haddock.base (stat too good - allocation has decreased). I see that
allocation was bumped yesterday by Joachim due to changes in printf
implementation. For me this causes a failure. Actual bytes allocated: 6294339840
 - T5837. Stat too low - allocation increased. This one is failing on my
machine since the AMP patch (BTW. - it only fails durng ./validate, never when
run separately). Actual bytes allocated: 90587232.

I've adjusted the numbers so that tests pass on my machine, but I expect they
might start failing on other systems. If they do, please report in this thread
and post numbers that you are getting - we'll try to work out a reasonable
average.

Janek