Hi all,

GitLab is sometimes a bit slow. I understand we host this ourselves, and faster
is more expensive. My question: how much more expensive? That is, if we throw
$100 at the problem, will gitlab be speedy? Will it take $1,000? $10,000? If
it's the first one, then let's just blast ahead. If it's not, perhaps knowing
what it would take would either help me accept the status quo (I know that
every time my page loads slowly, the Haskell community has saved several
dollars) or we could contemplate chipping in somehow.

Thanks!
Richard