Hi,

I'm CC-ing the Clash mailing list because I believe they should have encountered the same problem (and perhaps have found a solution to it already!).

I'm trying to use `.hi` files compiled with `ExposeAllUnfoldings` set to reconstruct full Core bindings for further processing. By and large, this works, but I get tripped up on identifiers whose unfolding is only given as `OtherCon []`. It is unclear to me what is causing this -- some of them are recursive bindings while others are not.

The problem, of course, is that if all I know about an identifier is that it is `OtherCon []`, that doesn't allow me to restore its definition. So is there a way to tell GHC to put "full" unfoldings everywhere in `ExposeAllUnfoldings` mode?

Thanks,
        Gergo