On Fri, 1 Apr 2022, Sylvain Henry wrote:

The unfolding is present if you add `-fno-omit-interface-pragmas` and dump with `-ddump-simpl`. CorePrep drops unfoldings, see Note [Drop unfoldings and rules] in GHC.CoreToStg.Prep.

Thanks, I forgot to mention that I am already using `NoOmitInterfacePragmas`, but I wasn't aware that the Prep stage drops unfoldings (and in fact, I am using Prep output in my real program). But if that's the case, how come most of my Ids still have unfoldings, and only a couple of them are missing?