Hello,

user 1138-4EB currently creates a reworked, restructured and extended version
of GHDL’s documentation.

He added a section: “Who uses GHDL?”

Here is an early preview:

He created Shields (https://www.shields.io) to the project hub/repository and
to the main documentation. A project name and

a brief description is also presented per project.

Are there any other users using GHDL?

------

Another upcoming feature is that we want to ease regression testing with GHDL.
PoC and VUnit already use locally GHDL builds

on Travis-CI to test their VHDL code. User 1138-4EB also created a set of
Docker containers, which work on Travis-CI. So using

GHDL on Travis will be easier in the future.

------

I’m working on building GHDL with GCC backend on AppVeyor (free Windows build
system),Travis-CI is planned for the future,

to provide GHDL with GCC backend for Windows (MinGW32/MinGW64). This will
further allow code coverage collection on

AppVeyor and Travis-CI.

Has anyone experience with the Coveralls API to report user defined coverage
data from Travis to Coveralls?

Kind regards

    Patrick Lehmann

-----------------------------------

Wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft

Technische Universität Dresden

Fakultät Informatik

Institut für Technische Informatik

Lehrstuhl VLSI-Entwurfssysteme, Diagnostik und Architektur

01062 Dresden

Tel.:   +49 351 463-38451

Fax:    +49 351 463-38324

Raum:   APB-1020