Hi all,

I currently have the latest developers' version of GIMP (v1.1.24). Can someone tell me if Perl scripting is still available ? (...there used to be any entry called "Perl-FU" on the Xtns menu).

I'd like to run a Perl script called perlotine that was written by Seth Burgess (http://registry.gimp.org/detailview.phtml?plugin=perlotine). This script achieves functionality that I have been looking for in GIMP for a while (i.e.slicing up an image and creating a group of gifs and an HTML file as output).

I can't find anywhere in the v1.1.24 version of GIMP menus that allow any use of Perl scripts...can someone help ?

(...as mentioned in a previous EMail, I am a newbie developer so please be gentle with me....)

thanks,
Andrew J Fortune