On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 12:09:25AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  The most frequent bug I'm stumbling over is the uncompilability with
>  gcc compilers more rencent than version 2.95.2.

then you must come from the future. more recent gcc versions than 2.95.2
DO NOT EXIST. it would save us gcc people a lot of time if you could
import, say, gcc-3.0 from the future back to now ;)

i would really appreciate if you would finally start thinking, as this is
not the first time you claim things that are sooo obviously broken :(