Sven,

> The whole point here is that instead of a collaborative effort to
> provide some urgently needed information about the GIMP projects, you
> just went ahead and put something into public space. It would have
> been a lot better to prepare a draft and discuss it on the appropriate
> lists before putting this online.

The point is that it isn't for you to direct how an independent project is
run. I've made as much accomodation to you and Raphaël as I can. I won't
spin what I write to fit your viewpoint.

If you still have a problem with the Web page at
http://filmgimp.sourceforge.net/docs/which.gimp.html, post the truth as you
see it on your Web page. Let people judge for themselves.

Cheers,

Robin