On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:12:57AM +0100, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Marc, there has been no mobbing going on (despite your continous

Just about every of your mails you wrote that has anything to do with
gimp-perl contains some (usually little) amounts of FUD. It might not be
intentional, but it's scary that people like you have the need for this.

If you feel that I am ranting unwarranted then I cannot help you.
Despite me telling you a lot olf times ("rants"), you continue spreading
FUD. Since I regard you as the main gimp developer right now, I take this
as an official sign to really go away.

I mean, I told you... you give a shit and continue... What else can I do
to make you behave less anti-social?

> ranting perhaps). There are two reasons for moving gimp-perl into a
> separate module:

I don't question these reasons at all, btw. Moving gimp-perl, however, is
not the reason why I felt mobbed at all.

> (2) There are a couple of severe problems with the build that have

I didn't know this (but I don't use the bugtracker, since despite a lot of
tries I never got an account there, so it's rather useless for me).

>     I expect that some of these problems are more easily fixed in a
>     separate module since integration of the perl build environment
>     into the GIMP build environment has proven to be non-trivial.

Well, this is true, but this is also partly because people who go in and
change things fix most of the plug-ins but don't even attempt to do a
one-line variable change inside gimp-perl.