Hi,

Christopher Curtis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> We actually had something else in mind but since you don't seem to be
>> interested I won't waste my time explaining our ideas.
>
> It is very sad to see that Sven thinks that Robin Rowe is the only
> person to whom his ideas should be told.  Pity the rest of the GIMP
> developers (current and future) who might like to comment on it.

We will certainly write down more about this later but at the moment I
focus on the release and on the developer conference. The ideas we had
so far are quite rough but I will try to summarize them after the
conference. I'm only willing to spend time on this right now if
someone expresses actual interest.