> At 5:10 PM -0400 7/17/03, Christopher Curtis wrote:
> >Just for the record ... I read the CinePaint file format, and it
> >doesn't even resemble XML.
>
> Yeah, I've had that argument with Robin - and lost :(.
>
> They are going for simple and scriptable over good design - I
> think they will regret it ver soon...

Actually, it was simple and scriptable over good *XML* design that was my
criteria for CPX. Whether good design and good XML design are the same is a
matter of opinion and circumstances.

In noting in the CPX spec that I had reused some good ideas from PPM P6 and
XML I had not intended to suggest CPX was XML.

Cheers,

Robin