David Neary wrote:
Just to explain, this is about whether applications which use the
libgimp API to furnish services to the main GIMP app should be
called plug-ins or plugins. Old story - I believe bex insisted on
plug-ins, and eventually won people over - carol prefers plugins.

'Plugins' is definitely wrong from a language point of view -- but it also seems to me to be more eye and finger friendly than 'plug-ins', and I think we can take it as de facto in the age of 'email' without being beheaded for treason against the Language of the Empire, or something. omg i mean it dont compare to most of what u see on the net lololol

I don't think that the issue is worth holding up any
documentation for. :)

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
That gum you like is going to come back in style.