Am Son, 2003-07-20 um 13.36 schrieb Sven Neumann:

You're quoting out of context without replying to me; if you prefer
to get an answer you'd better fix that because I might miss a mail in
the floods at times.

> What exactly is the problem with the help-browser in 1.3? I know that
> there are issues with the URL combo widget but apart from that it
> should work fine. Is there a problem we don't know about? Perhaps
> someone should file a bug-report then.

The problem is the mapping of content to context, the system is still
based on the 1.2 help which won't get us very far except with the 1.2
help.

--
Servus,
       Daniel