Michael Schumacher wrote:
2) Not enough developers use Bugzilla to find out what bugs need
fixing
3) Not enough developers hear user complaints

Most bug reports I've read are commented by at least one person who I'd consider to be one of the developers.

Personally there's no WAY I have time to trawl bugzilla looking for bugs in 'my' parts of GIMP, and I suspect that most other developers are the same. But when someone who knows CC:s me I try to take an interest.

Bugzilla is good, but maybe the bugs aren't reaching the
right developer with a good hit rate.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
That gum you like is going to come back in style.