Alan Horkan writes:
 > Any chance of binaries [for Win32] for testing?

If you ask nicely, I might be presuaded to zip up what I've
got... (Just built it on Win32 for the first time in a while.)

 > And what compiler did you use (wondering if I'll be able to get gtk-wimp
 > to work with the Gimp 1.3 on windows).

gcc version 3.2.3 (mingw special 20030504-1)

One irritating thing with GIMP on Windows currently is GTK bug
#112402, I really need to fix that soon. GIMP's toolbox and some other
windows are currently positioned with their title bar exactly off
screen.

There also seems to be some handle leak when GIMP is starting up and
queries all the plug-ins. Also, something needs to be done to #98737
soon. (Perhaps related, I had to start GIMP at least four times before
it got past all the plug-ins and wrote out the pluginrc file.)

--tml