On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 03:33:55PM -0400, Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i am going to spend some time at my moms early next week. this
> might be one of those cool occasions where i can have the perl

I got it working with tml's native build, linking msvcrt and cygwin.dll
into the same process (does not work, but actually works)

I'll check in a README.win32 soon that describes very roughly what I
did.

*However* you would better allocate a few days to it. Apart from the
compile speed (gcc on win32 compiles 5-10times slower on my machine than
under linux), you need quite a lot of time selecting the right toolset and
gtk version (there are *many* different gtk+ versions).

I'd even recommend against it at this stage, and leave it somebody else
to prepare a distribution once 2.0 is out.. :)

> what is the chances that the gimp perl plugins can run be running
> on my moms window box next monday evening?

close to zero.