On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 04:36:53PM +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What is so insisting is that you are not telling the truth, and I
> > wonder why you resort to that.
>
> I am not going to let you claim in public that I was lying to you or
> any other GIMP developer.

I didn't claim that. I do claim that you misrepresent facts on purpose,
and this is a fact.

> I wonder what makes you think I would do that. I think you should excuse
> yourself for this.

I think I am excused already, thank you.

In any case, you can ignore this issue, misrepresent facts, force 2.0, but
please don't ask me to believe you anymore. From my side, I consider
this thread finished now.