On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 10:45:50AM -0400, Carol Spears wrote:
> Roman, i invested money to learn docbook, i suspect it was to
> keep up a broken system and broken people.  i would send you
> $5 to try to rid yourself of this dependency on docbook, at least
> for your own sake, try to get a better deal for yourself from
> prof and docbook authors.
>
> i think it destroyed syngin. syngin was beautiful.  look at the
> commit list.
>
> what is a good and proper way to say "Something stinks so badly
> and i suspect it is <name of stink maker>." and not piss anyone
> off and be clearly understood.
>
> carol

What can i say - i was wondering what this project needs to get done at
first: the managment or a newer gimp-help?

I mean - i dont care about the technics to get a good help. I just
want to create a help, nothing more. Iam a complete newbie here and dont
know what'll the best for a help, rather than for the contributors.
If Docbook will be the best to generate a help - okey, i'll write the
help in docbook.

So, finally - i'll write it in XML as daniel wants.
I wanna get the help done, because
i've _now_ some spare time and i think _now_ is the best time to _help_ the
gimp.

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost