Hi,

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 19:15, Roman Joost wrote:

> Maybe you mean, writing the translation to *.po files? I saw this,
> during the work on a new setup of a zope server. We used "Plone" and they
> translated all these english stuff into other languages using *.po files. I
> don't know which will be best technical way for write a translation.
> Daniel said, that this way isn't bad as it seems, because you can
> controll the granularity of the generated files or split up the xml
> docs.

I don't really care. I just wanted to be sure that you considered using
these tools. If you dislike them and decided to go for a different
solution, I'm fine with that.

>   - a webpage where we can upload the current cvs for the online user
>
>   - a status page
>
>   - a contributing page, where everyone can get involved

That's exactly what I was trying to say. I was asked today on #gimp how
to contribute to gimp-help and I wasn't sure what to respond. A web-page
to refer people to would certainly help a lot.