David Neary wrote:

You probably see that I had anticipated doing a release tomorrow
(as anticipated at camp) as a prelude to a bug week... I just had
a look, and make distcheck just failed on me in the po files, so
I'm going to need to look more closely at that, and might not
have a release until Wednesday or Thursday. I will keep track of
the actual dates stuff gets done by as well :)

if you are missing .po files, just touch them (eg $ touch po/missing-po-file.po) and you can build without the translations (po files contain translatiosn of text in the gimp). I mentioned this problem on IRC. carol straightened me out. If I felt braver, I would commit those files empty files to the gimp so that other peoples builds would work (though it would propably be better to remove support for that language).
--
Dan