Hi,

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 22:22, David Neary wrote:

> You probably see that I had anticipated doing a release tomorrow
> (as anticipated at camp) as a prelude to a bug week... I just had
> a look, and make distcheck just failed on me in the po files, so
> I'm going to need to look more closely at that.

I'd really like to see libgimpthumb going into the next release but I
surely won't manage to finish this today. I was also suggesting to do a
release before the end of the week though.

If you send me your output from 'make distcheck' I could probably help
you to figure out that problem.

Sven

PS: Comments on the text tool later when I'm done with the rest of my
mail...