Dave Neary wrote:

The two suggestions which seemed to get the most traction were a plug-in distribution system and a vector-based shapes tool. Simon agreed to mentor someone on the shapes tool, we need a mentor for the plug-in system. There is a related resource distribution project for gDesklets in the bounties already - some coordination might be possible.

Some of the other projects on the Summer Of Code list include fixing bugs listed in their bug tracking system as one of the items. Might be worth considering adding. If a student fixes enough bugs (depending on severity/importance) they would be eligible for a bounty or, another possibility is if they tackled one of the hot issues currently in bugzilla.

--
Cheers!

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"