Hi, thanks for your help, I commented out the #include_next thing in
d:/mingw/include/unistd.h (don't know if it is the right way ...) and it
compiled fine with:
./configure --disable-print --disable-python --prefix=/d/gimp233

Now, do you know how to make it print in windows?
Also is python scripting supported on windows?
Best regards

paolo