On Nov 9, 2007 7:54 PM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:

> My idea for UI is just writing some code for the rotate tool to be able to
> rotate guides, just as the move tool can move guides. i think that once
> tested this won't get in anyone's path and will be a little nice feature for
> GIMP.

Arbitrary angle guides would be really useful for visual aligning
layers/selections along imaginary angled line. But only if precise
rotation of the guide is possible. And there might be a technical
challenge to implement visual moving of angled guideы same way we do
it now with hor/vert guides. Anyway, expect a lot of feedback from me
if this feature will have green light :) and please share your scripts
if it's not ;)

Alexandre