On Nov 22, 2007 1:03 AM, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is a nice start, but I think we need a lot more information in the
> short description. So one row per task is certainly not going to be
> sufficient. But it's probably a good idea to finalize the structure and
> layout before we go into filling in all the details.

I trolled through Bugzilla and added anything with a 2.6 milestone.  I
*think* this is now a list of all possible tasks for 2.6.  So now I
need some feedback on what ought to be bumped to Future or 2.8, and
also how this could be better organized.  The "meta" tasks at the
bottom are pretty much useless: if someone wants to propose specific
areas to move forward with Cairo/GEGL I'm more than happy to
add/outline them.

http://cr33dog.fedorapeople.org/misc/gimp_task_list_03.html
http://cr33dog.fedorapeople.org/misc/gimp_task_list_03.ods

I will add a longer description for each task later (hopefully after
shortening the list :)

Chris