> if it were more canonical, people would already be calling it Gnu IMP
> or IMP). That's fair enough.. IMP *is* a better name (and people who
> object to it on religious grounds probably are terminally humorless),

Actually I think there are quite a few people who would be more open
to using the Gimp if the development community were screened for
religious preferences.  I don't see why it's OK to offend the
Christian users, but not ok to offend just the 'prudes'.

We could fork the project to only include Christian developers,
thus...  uh... you all *are* getting this is sarcasm, right?

Sorry, commenting in this thread is like eating Skittles!

Monty