Marco Lamberto wrote:
> Good, I've attached a revised patch of mine vs the gimp.spec.in that should fix
> some stuff. It was contributed by my friend Giandomenico Di Tullio.
> I hope this will help you. ;)

Thanks, Marco. That patch shows most of the changes I have already made
myself. There are a few other changes I made which aren't in the version
from your friend.

Is the result of the discussion re: Marco's DESTDIR patches that all 6 of
them do need to be applied? There were two that seemed questionable at
first. If so, I will add the other two which I am not using yet to the
patch set which will be used to make RPM files. Other than this last issue,
I feel I have everything ready to be released.

You can thank my poor overworked Pentium II 266 for this Marco. It takes me
about an hour to build the RPMs as well.

Cheers!

Internet:kcozens at interlog.com   |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
      or:ve3syb at rac.ca          |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
Packet:ve3syb@va3bbs.#scon.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>    |              -Pinkutus & the Borg