Hey everyone,

I'm a big fan of this project, and I've been a GIMP user for many years.
I'm by no means a skilled enough developer to contribute in code, but I
would like to lend a hand by writing, editing, formatting or modifying any
GIMP documentation that needs extra work.

I've written countless enterprise docs for clients during my employment at
Red Hat as a consultant, including wikis, procedural guides, and reference
glossaries. I've recently returned from a position as a site reliability
engineer over in Europe and am hoping to transition into a technical
writing role stateside, which I believe is a better fit for my skills and
experience.

Is there a documentation Github page or taskboard you can point me towards?
Most of the docs I've written aren't really publicly available, but I do
have a short procedural doc I can send your way if it's necessary to
provide a sample.

Let me know if you need anything else, looking forward to helping out the
GIMP Team!

Best,
Morgan