On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:19:29 +0100, Lennart Svensson wrote:

> When you start gimp from the promptline you got the Application
>
> Why is this not available (as a button) when you open a file inside
> gimp ?

If I understand correctly you want to open the same image as the one
currently opened, but as separate image ?

If this is what I have understand (?) you can open as many
same-but-different image by simply drag and drop the image over the
toolbox.

(opening images by drag and drop is always an easier method for me
than to browse for a file via the open dialog each time I want to open
something; unfortunately the save by drag and drop is not possible :)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/