Dear Gimp,

Sorry if this is rude...

I used GIMP 5 or 6 years ago and was unimpressed.

I used it over the past few days and was unimpressed.

I want to get away from windows but I can't because quite frankly GIMP is
crap and I *need* photoshop. I could never use this buggy junk pile over
photoshop...  I can't even list the reasons. For f***s sake you could at
least make some of the keyboard commands the same, WHY NOT? ARE THEY
PATENTED??

Is pragmatism a word that is lost on all of the Linux "community"?

Here is a piece of advice if you actually want to people to use your
software in any siginificant numbers...

COPY PHOTOSHOP.

Thanks.

-Manuel