>On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Kasim Ahmic <kasim.ah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was just thinking like a toggle in the Preferences saying something like
>> "Use old save/export method". But by default it's set to the new method.

>Kasim.

>I encourage you to carefully read intro at
>http://gui.gimp.org/index.php/Save_%2B_export_specification. It really
>explains why this option wouldn't make a lot of sense.

>Alexandre Prokoudine
>http://libregraphicsworld.org

I had a look to that page, and it made me understand that this option had been
chosen by stiff, dogmatic and narrow-minded people who consider us, the users,
vile and mentally limited cattle who needs to be evangelized by you, the
programmers, enjoying the holy light and full understanding of the world's
arcana...

--
Francois (via gimpusers.com)