> To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> From: j...@cjsa.com
> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 22:14:29 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter
>
> Liam R E Quin <l...@holoweb.net> writes:
>
> Whether Ctrl-S/Ctrl-E were swapped in the process is a matter for discussion
> (I wouldn't care if they stayed as they currently are in 2.8) but suppressing
> the
> subsequent "save to xcf" check would be the really important improvement.

I know I've mentioned it before but an option to suppress this warning for
images that are (1) unchanged since last export and (2) never saved to an XCF
file could be useful for the export/overwrite-based workflows because as it
stands you can't make a final export when you close the image - you can only
save as XCF or discard everything.

Alternatively, if the closing "Save Changes?" box was changed to have both
"Save" and "Export" commands this could also work.

Oh, and with 2.8.10's behavior change on what happens when you hit the Close
button in SWM, it's also worth mentioning that you DON'T get an option to save
your changes at all - you get a warning that unsaved changes will be lost, but
you have no access to the Save command from that dialog.  Even if you only have
one image open.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com