>No, the site does not give any  physical image size requirements like
>width inches
>or  height inches. What do you suggest I change the print dpi to?
>Thanks for your suggestion.

As Steve Kinney pointed out you file is well below the threshold given, so you
have to start looking for other reasons. Not a good service, if  clear details
of requirements are not given. That error message might just be a catch-all.

You could try the attached, it is a small jpeg same as your image but the ppi is
250 and even if unpacked at the web-site end should be less than 500 kb.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/562/original/Rev_Johns_Photo.jpg

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)