>Well, an easy search brings up this. Looks like I got the size wrong.
>
>https://support.discmakers.com/hc/en-us/articles/209098677--Using-our-Templates-with-Adobe-Photoshop
>
>so you need these properties
>
>Resolution: 300 pixels/inch (which makes more sense) :  Mode: CMYK
>Color :  Bit Depth: 8bi
>
>Import the pdf at 300 ppi which does give the correct canvas size.
>Gimp is an 8 bit editor so that is ok.
>
>CMYK is the problem - Try an online converter such as
>http://www.pdf2cmyk.com/ and it looks like the GRACol2006 icc is the
>one to use. (see the end of that webpage)

Great advice and info - thanks. So is 300dpi the same as 300 ppi? I see now that
I need to start all over importing the template at 300dpi not 100. I did a test
where I exported a PDF and see a big difference, so 300 it is. What is the
easiest way to copy from the finished work I've done to the 300 template?

--
GerryPeters (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)