On Wed, 2020-09-30 at 12:58 -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
>   With JPGs, you can't just
> remove the EXIF data without reprocessing the entire image.
You can if you use software tht does it such as jpegtran or exiftool.

> But that has lead me another issue, and this is ration serious.  It
> is
> easier to so than tell:
>

>   icc:copyright: Public Domain

This means the ICC colour profile embedded in the image is inthe public
domain, not the actual image.

> When I resize images now, I am left with an Layer or
> Canvas that is still the original size and I have to manually flatten
> the image.

How *EXACTLY* are you resizing the image? This does not happen here.

Lia,(slave ankh)

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org